Bear Warrior Bear Warrior

hilarious

just plain frickin hilarious. 5/5 just for creative use of boob lazers

DestructoBox responds:

if nothing else, we know boob lasers.

A clown's day A clown's day

...

its like a classic Greek tragety except without the entertainment value. its just a clown getting snuffed, with virtually no discernable plot. this is not worth the effort to click on.

Legislative Review Legislative Review

unoriginal

i thought this was funny and well writen (mostly) but the whole thing seems unoriginal. The over exagerated movements and language used makes this fell kind of ripped off.
all in all it was intertaining, but a little originallity couldn't hurt.

All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

A treat for the eyes

Very excellent work. It was down right hilarious in some parts, and all-around visually appealing. I especially liked how you managed to showcase several different styles. although I thought some of the transitions were a tiny bit obnoxious

Jae responds:

Yeah I agree... I wanted to make a good transition but it didnt seem to work out.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

i loved it

i thought this was hillarious, well animated, and well voiced. This definatly earned a 5/5.
Furthermore I thought it was very UNoffensive, and anyone who is offended by this should really consider pulling the stick out of thier ass and getting a sense of humor.

GeorgeBush GeorgeBush

not terrable

I actually kind of liked thee humor, but this is still kind of bad. the animation was bad, there was no sound, and there were a few errors (like Bush isnt President any more, and the dog is named Barney) But all in all it wasn't the worst thing ive seen today

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

LOL

I love the use of icons. You defiantly nailed all their personality on the head. Fives and tens all around.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

I smell a new hit series

LOL I guess tom showed him. This flash is hillarious and well animated. I think this would make an awsome new series. If you haven't watched it yet, DO IT NOW.

My Super Sweet 16 My Super Sweet 16

Hilarious!

This is just awsome. althought there were parts where the animation and voice didnt synch up perfectly. "If the cars not green Im gonna kill my mum!" freaking clasic :D

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 065 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 065

I dont get it

Um, this is horrible, hitler plus pokemon dose not equal entertainment. Iv sat through a couple of your other Adolf Hitler:CAI493 and they all look exactly same. You guys have got to stop doing the same bad movie over and over again.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

If you don't like them, stop watching them.