WGJ4K Theme Fabz Mix WGJ4K Theme Fabz Mix

pretty good

I like what you did with the guitar, but something about the melody is a bit off. sorta sounds too much like bubblegum rock. All in all, its not bad, but I know of at least one person who's going to be REALLY PISSED when he hears this XD

TheFabs responds:

SpazFaggit?

Lucid Dreamer Lucid Dreamer

80's sci fi awesomeness

It totally sounds like something out of an awesome 80's sci fi movie. I literally love every second of this song, but it's just barely a bit too synthy for me. An orchestral version of this would literally blow absolutely everything away.
9/10 5/5

|_+_classic vs synth_+_| |_+_classic vs synth_+_|

Too hard

I absolutely love the classical part, but i think the drums are a bit too heavy. It's just over powering and trampoling the melody. Maybe try pulling them back or increasing the synth melody

tigger888 responds:

Hmm, i might do that, a friend of mine asked that i do a purely symphonic version without drums! Thanks for the suggestion. ^^

Good Morning Baby Good Morning Baby

I'm REALLY tempted to make a mannequin joke...

...but I think I'll pass since it seems you put so much into this piece. I've never been a fan of solo piano compositions. It's a bit slow for my taste, but you did a good job of conveying a sorta somber/hopeful feeling.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Manneuin joke? Make it please i always love jokes hehe. It is a piano solo to symbolize a lot of things, it has a lot of feelings put into it.

\Redemption/ \Redemption/

00:20?

Very nice heavy song. Good drums and vocals. It's just that the melody that kicks in at 00:20 is familiar. I know I've heard it before, but I cant think of a name or anything. The whole thing sounds great, I'de just like to hear a bit more originality.

Crazy Dave - NG Audio Contest Crazy Dave - NG Audio Contest

My ears are burning

Very well writen, and nicely voiced. I especially liked the way you mixed the "theme song". Some of the voices sounded a bit off, but they're still alot better than what most people can do. All in all its a very nice range of voices 5/5 9/10.

BigRed responds:

AHH!!! ITS THE REAL CRAZY DAVE!!!

Mwuhahaha. Thanks for the review Dave!

{dj-N} We Want Your Soul {dj-N} We Want Your Soul

lol

I love the vocals, they're so satirically saucy. And I guess the beat aint half bad either.

[{*YeLLoW_SuBmArIne*}] (Weird) [{*YeLLoW_SuBmArIne*}] (Weird)

...

it sounds like all you did in the beginning was mangle 'Yellow Submarine' on a turn table. The end wasn't terrible, but it probably could have used a beat. All in all, i didn't like it. 3/10, and that's being generious.

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

Kick Ass

I don't normally listen to punk rock, but I think I'm going to need to download this. My hat's off to both of you and I cant wait for your next duel. Fives and tens all around.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thank you very much kind sir! it's great we can reach to people who don't normaly listen to punk rock :D

Streets of Rage - Song Remake Streets of Rage - Song Remake

OMFuckinG

I used to fucking love this game. just listening brings back memories of smashing punks in the head with a pipe. 5/5 10/10