Bear Warrior Bear Warrior

hilarious

just plain frickin hilarious. 5/5 just for creative use of boob lazers

DestructoBox responds:

if nothing else, we know boob lasers.

A clown's day A clown's day

...

its like a classic Greek tragety except without the entertainment value. its just a clown getting snuffed, with virtually no discernable plot. this is not worth the effort to click on.

Legislative Review Legislative Review

unoriginal

i thought this was funny and well writen (mostly) but the whole thing seems unoriginal. The over exagerated movements and language used makes this fell kind of ripped off.
all in all it was intertaining, but a little originallity couldn't hurt.

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

THE HACKERS WON

I dont know how many of you have heard, but some hackers got into the database and deleted everything. i understand multiplayer will be off line INDEFINATLY. none the less this was the best MP flash game ive ever played, and i will mis it very much T_T

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

you have brought honor to your family

simple but fun, i liked it, very frogeresk.
...oh, and by the way how did you get the preloader so quick ;) your not fooling anyone

Wedgie Toss 2 Wedgie Toss 2

1239...

Thats gotta hurt. This game is addictive, fun, and easy to play. I give it a good solid 9/10.

WGJ4K Theme Fabz Mix WGJ4K Theme Fabz Mix

pretty good

I like what you did with the guitar, but something about the melody is a bit off. sorta sounds too much like bubblegum rock. All in all, its not bad, but I know of at least one person who's going to be REALLY PISSED when he hears this XD

TheFabs responds:

SpazFaggit?

Lucid Dreamer Lucid Dreamer

80's sci fi awesomeness

It totally sounds like something out of an awesome 80's sci fi movie. I literally love every second of this song, but it's just barely a bit too synthy for me. An orchestral version of this would literally blow absolutely everything away.
9/10 5/5

|_+_classic vs synth_+_| |_+_classic vs synth_+_|

Too hard

I absolutely love the classical part, but i think the drums are a bit too heavy. It's just over powering and trampoling the melody. Maybe try pulling them back or increasing the synth melody

tigger888 responds:

Hmm, i might do that, a friend of mine asked that i do a purely symphonic version without drums! Thanks for the suggestion. ^^

vivilookup vivilookup

Prettty damn good

I like this. The ground texture and lighting are a nice touch. I do have a few criticisms though. It looks like there are some gaps in the mesh around the neck and inside the cuff crease. there also seems to be some odd blurring around the feet. but all in all, it's pretty damn good.

Warm Home Warm Home

Not bad

You know, this model almost looks like Benirus Manor from Oblivion. In fact, I had to double check to make sure it wasn't XD.

The landscaping could use a little work. maybe a hedge row or flower bed or something. The texturing is pretty good, with a few exceptions. There should be a beam directly at the second floor back corner. Same problem with the second floor windows, the beam should be directly in the middle of each set.

There also seems to be a few rendering artifacts. Grass is rendered over top of the porch columns in places. And I don't even know what to think of the window reflections. One of the downstairs windows seems to have a reflection of a window in it...

But yeah, all in all, not bad 7/5

link from beyond the grave link from beyond the grave

This proves it...

Keeping a fairy in a bottle is one thousand times more bad ass than it sounds! This is absolutely awesome in every way!

dommi-fresh responds:

yea zelda makes fairies bad ass